- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Swerve, Granulated
- ½ tbsp brewed espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 oz best quality 70% bittersweet chocolate
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup sugar free chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs until foamy. Add Swerve, espresso and vanilla and continue to beat until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and chocolate together in double boiler or over pan of barely simmering water. It should be melted but still cool to the touch.
- Gently fold melted chocolate into the egg mixture. Fold in flour. Fold in chocolate chips or chunks.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until slightly puffed and cracked. Let cool on pan.
Makes about 18 servings.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|