Mocha Fudge Cookies
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Swerve, Granulated
- ½ tbsp brewed espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 oz best quality 70% bittersweet chocolate
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup sugar free chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs until foamy. Add Swerve, espresso and vanilla and continue to beat until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and chocolate together in double boiler or over pan of barely simmering water. It should be melted but still cool to the touch.
- Gently fold melted chocolate into the egg mixture. Fold in flour. Fold in chocolate chips or chunks.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until slightly puffed and cracked. Let cool on pan.
Makes about 18 servings.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.