Molly Kimball’s Blueberry Cobbler
- Place over rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, xanthan gum, Swerve Granular, and lemon juice and mix well until the blueberries are coated.
- Add the blueberry mixture to a 9 x 9 pan (or smaller ramekins.)
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest. With a pastry/biscuit cutter or fork, cut butter into dry ingredient mixture. Dough will feel like cookie dough.
- Spread the dough evenly over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake in 375 degree (F) oven for around 22 minutes (for the large pan) or 16-18 minutes in smaller ramekins – or until the crust is golden and the blueberries are bubbling. Serve warm or cold, and with Swerved ice cream or whipped cream.
Serving Size 107g
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 8g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.