- Place over rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, xanthan gum, Swerve Granular, and lemon juice and mix well until the blueberries are coated.
- Add the blueberry mixture to a 9 x 9 pan (or smaller ramekins.)
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest. With a pastry/biscuit cutter or fork, cut butter into dry ingredient mixture. Dough will feel like cookie dough.
- Spread the dough evenly over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake in 375 degree (F) oven for around 22 minutes (for the large pan) or 16-18 minutes in smaller ramekins – or until the crust is golden and the blueberries are bubbling. Serve warm or cold, and with Swerved ice cream or whipped cream.
Serving Size 107g
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 8g|