- ½ cup fine ground almond flour
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBS Swerve, Confectioners
- 2 TBS butter (melted)
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 2 TBS of Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ TBS coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp of water
Cream Cheese Coating
- 6 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 3 TBS Swerve, Confectioners
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream or milk (room temperature)
- Place 8 muffin liners in muffin pan. Set aside.
- Make Crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, Swerve and mix together. Add melted butter and mash in with fork to completely combine.
- Spread crust ingredients on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes until it browns a bit. If you need to, around 4 minutes into baking, move crust bits around to ensure even browning.
- Make Cream Cheese Coating: In a medium size bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and Swerve in a medium bowl. Once combined, carefully whisk in room temperature cream cheese until smooth. Whisk in milk until fully combined.
- Place a TBS of crust, and then a TBS of cream cheese coating into each muffin liner (mix together gently in cup for the crust to adhere). Let it cover the entire bottom of the cup, and freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Make Strawberry Filling: In a small food processor or blender, add strawberries, Swerve, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and one tsp of water and blend until fully combined.
- Remove muffin pan from from freezer, and add a tsp of strawberry filling, and then a tsp of crust into each cup. Place in freezer, and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer, and add a TBS of remaining cream cheese filling to each cup.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours and then enjoy.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight storage container.
*Note - If desired, let soften for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Makes 8 bites.
Serving Size 1 bite
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|