- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds or peanuts
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs (or more chopped nuts)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Silicone baking liners also work.
- In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter, chopped chocolate and coconut oil over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in confectioner’s Swerve, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth. Add coconut, nuts and cacao nibs and stir until well combined.
- Drop mixture by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Makes 15 cookies.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|