- Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a medium bowl in the microwave. Around 20 - 30 seconds if at room temperature/around 45 seconds to 1 min if cold.
- Remove from oven and with a fork, stir in softened cream cheese.
- Once combined add Swerve Sweets Brownie Mix and water and mix together until well combined with fork or spatula.
- Press brownie combination into prepared pan until flattened and even, creating the first layer. Set aside pan.
- Next, warm peanut butter in microwave for 1 min.
- Remove from microwave and mix in Swerve Confectioners with a spatula until combined.
- Pour peanut butter combination on top of brownie layer/crust. With an icing spatula or back of spoon, evenly and gently, spread peanut butter over brownie crust. Place in fridge.
- While peanut butter brownie layers are cooling, place 4 TBS butter in a small bowl and microwave for 20-30 seconds if room temperature and 45 seconds to 1 min if cold.
- Add chocolate chips to hot butter and let sit for 2 minutes, allowing chocolate chips to melt. With a whisk, combine butter and chocolate chips until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Take peanut butter/brownie layers out of fridge and pour ganache over the peanut butter layer. With icing spatula or back of spoon, spread ganache evenly and gently over the peanut butter layer. Place in fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Remove from fridge and Swerve!
Note: This is a perfect summer recipe with Swerve Vanilla Ice Cream. You can even warm the brownie for a few seconds in the microwave and it’s a perfect summer treat.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|