No Bake Peanut Butter “Granola” Bars
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup grassfed collagen powder (optional but helps hold them together better)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, combine the coconut, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, collagen powder, and salt. Process on high until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs in texture.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter together until smooth. Whisk in the Swerve and vanilla extract. Add the coconut mixture and stir until well combined.
- Line a 9x9 or 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper with overhanging edges for easy removal. Transfer the mixture to the pan and press firmly and evenly into the pan. Cover with another piece of parchment and use a flat bottomed measuring cup or glass to smooth it out and really press it together firmly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Lift the bars out using the overhanging. Cut into 16 bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings.
No Bake Peanut Butter "Granola" Bars
Serving Size 1 bar
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.