"Oatmeal" Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
No Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment
- Melt butter on stove top or microwave. Set aside and let cool so it doesn’t melt chocolate chips.
- In a medium size bowl combine chocolate chip cookie mix, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk, water, vanilla and melted butter. Pour into dry ingredients, and mix together until well combined.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and remove from oven.
- Let cool or eat warm. Enjoy!
Makes 13 cookies.
No Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 2
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 4g|
|Net Carbs: 8g|