"Oatmeal" Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
No Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment
- Melt butter on stove top or microwave. Set aside and let cool so it doesn’t melt chocolate chips.
- In a medium size bowl combine chocolate chip cookie mix, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk, water, vanilla and melted butter. Pour into dry ingredients, and mix together until well combined.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and remove from oven.
- Let cool or eat warm. Enjoy!
Makes 13 cookies.
No Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 2
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 4g|
|Net Carbs: 8g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.