Olympic Torch Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup of Swerve Granular
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- Zest of one orange
- 1 TBS vodka
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp orange extract (optional)
- Create an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice cold water, then place a smaller bowl in the ice bath.
- Add cold milk and swerve to bowl. Whisk for about two minutes until Swerve dissolves.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream, orange juice, orange zest, vodka, and vanilla to milk mixture. Whisk for about 5 minutes until the liquid is ice cold.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker, and follow machine instructions. Typically, it takes 25-30 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
- Place creamy mixture in freezer safe, rectangular container.
- Serve immediately for soft serve style or place in freezer for 2-5 hours before serving.
- Add ice cream to cone of choice and sprinkle with orange zest to assemble the Olympic torch.
- Enjoy while watching the Olympics!
Makes 6 servings.
Serving Size 1 ice cream cone
|Total Fat 30g|
|Total Saturated Fat 19g|
|Total Carbs 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.