- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup of Swerve Granular
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- Zest of one orange
- 1 TBS vodka
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp orange extract (optional)
- Create an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice cold water, then place a smaller bowl in the ice bath.
- Add cold milk and swerve to bowl. Whisk for about two minutes until Swerve dissolves.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream, orange juice, orange zest, vodka, and vanilla to milk mixture. Whisk for about 5 minutes until the liquid is ice cold.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker, and follow machine instructions. Typically, it takes 25-30 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
- Place creamy mixture in freezer safe, rectangular container.
- Serve immediately for soft serve style or place in freezer for 2-5 hours before serving.
- Add ice cream to cone of choice and sprinkle with orange zest to assemble the Olympic torch.
- Enjoy while watching the Olympics!
Makes 6 servings.
Serving Size 1 ice cream cone
|Total Fat 30g|
|Total Saturated Fat 19g|
|Total Carbs 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|