- 1 package Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 3 Tbsp ground chia + 9 Tbsp water
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 8x8 pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Combine ground chia and 9 Tbsp water in small mixing bowl, and stir.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix, applesauce, and chia mixture, and mix until batter is smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Makes 12 servings
Serving Size 53g
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|