Peanut Butter Chia Seed Protein Bars
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Confectioner's Swerve
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powdered (unsweetened)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup ground chia seed
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts chopped (optional)
- Chocolate Drizzle:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Confectioner's Swerve
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt coconut oil, peanut butter and Swerve together until smooth.
- Stir in protein powder, almond flour, chia seed and chopped peanuts.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan and refrigerate until set, at least one hour. When set, lift bars out by grasping edges of parchment or waxed paper. Cut into 16 squares or bars.
- For the chocolate drizzle, combine coconut oil, unsweetened chocolate, Swerve and cocoa powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth and then drizzle or spread over bars.
- Bars should be stored in refrigerator to stay firm.
Makes 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 bar
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.