Peanut Butter Cookie Fudge Bars
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, and butter together until smooth. Beat in the Swerve until well combined, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour mixture and beat until dough comes together. Press about ⅔ of the dough into the prepared baking pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream and Swerve, whisking until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit a few minutes for the chocolate to melt. Add the vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the bottom crust and spread to the edges.
- Take the remaining crust and crumble it between your fingers into small pieces. Sprinkle the bits over the chocolate filling.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the topping is golden brown. Remove and let cool completely and then refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars.
Makes 16 bars.
Serving Size 1 bar
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.