Peanut Butter Cookie Fudge Bars
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, and butter together until smooth. Beat in the Swerve until well combined, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour mixture and beat until dough comes together. Press about ⅔ of the dough into the prepared baking pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream and Swerve, whisking until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit a few minutes for the chocolate to melt. Add the vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the bottom crust and spread to the edges.
- Take the remaining crust and crumble it between your fingers into small pieces. Sprinkle the bits over the chocolate filling.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the topping is golden brown. Remove and let cool completely and then refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars.
Makes 16 bars.
Serving Size 1 bar
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|