- In a food processor combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in butter, Swerve Granular, and vanilla
- Mix in pecans by hand
- Scooping 1 heaping TBS, use your hands to form cookies into balls. Press very firmly and place on parchment lined flat cookie sheet
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove cold cookies from refrigerator, and bake for 14-16 minutes
- Cookies are ready when they lose some of their ball shape and begin to brown lightly on top
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes
- Place Swerve Confectioners in bowl, and lightly dip cookies into Swerve Confectioners, or sprinkle with sifter
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 20 cookies.
Pecan Sandies 4
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.