- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter and set aside to cool (so it doesn’t melt chocolate chips)
- Grease skillet and set aside
- In a medium bowl, add milk, vanilla extract, and butter. Whisk together until combined.
- Add cookie mix, cocoa powder, Swerve Granular, chocolate chips, and candy canes to the bowl. Mix well with a spatula.
- Add cookie dough to skillet and smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips and candy canes over the skillet. Cover with aluminum foil, and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove foil. Bake for another 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool.
Note: The middle of the skillet may seem undercooked when you remove it from the oven, but don’t fret! The cookie will continue to cook in the skillet as it cools.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 12g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|