- Line a crockpot with aluminum foil- this will prevent the nut blend cake mix from overcooking on the edges.
- Place the water and brown Swerve on the stovetop in a small saucepan and heat until Brown Swerve is dissolved.
- ln the foil-lined crockpot, layer the bottom with pineapple then cherries. Pour water/Brown Swerve mixture over cherries and pineapples.
- Melt butter and in a medium bowl combine the cake mix, cinnamon and butter until it looks like cornmeal.
- Sprinkle the cake mix mixture evenly over the fruit mixture.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours until golden.
- Rest uncovered for 20 minutes, then top with almonds and enjoy!
You should be able to pull the dessert out by the aluminum foil, making it easy to serve and clean up!
You can also bake this in the oven. Simply follow steps 1-5, then bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the cake is set.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|