- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅔ cup Swerve Granular
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 tbsp water
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the water, one tablespoon at a time, to thin the batter to a scoopable consistency. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, Brown Swerve, and the heavy cream. Bring to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the surface with xanthan gum. Whisk vigorously to combine. Stir in the Swerve Confectioners, vanilla extract, and pecans.
- Let cool in the pan 10 minutes to thicken. Pour over the cooled brownies and spread to the edges. Let set 30 minutes.
Serving Size 61g
|Total Fat 20g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|