- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅔ cup Swerve Granular
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 tbsp water
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the water, one tablespoon at a time, to thin the batter to a scoopable consistency. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, Brown Swerve, and the heavy cream. Bring to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the surface with xanthan gum. Whisk vigorously to combine. Stir in the Swerve Confectioners, vanilla extract, and pecans.
- Let cool in the pan 10 minutes to thicken. Pour over the cooled brownies and spread to the edges. Let set 30 minutes.
Serving Size 61g
|Total Fat 20g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.