- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup Swerve Granular
- ¾ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 2 cups chocolate chips (some reserved for sprinkling on top)
- ¾ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a piece of parchment paper and place in a 9×13″ baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer. Add the Swerve and beat until fluffy. Next mix in the egg, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans, and then pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake pumpkin blondies for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow bars to cool for 20 minutes in pan and then remove from pan. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 15g|