- 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour or Bob's Red Mill whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 TBS Swerve granular
- 10 TBSP unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 to 4 TBSP ice water as needed
*To make in a cast iron skillet, double the crust recipe.
**For Gluten Free Pie Crust, use this recipe.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of canned pumpkin, mashed
- 1 cup of Swerve, granular
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg plus 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- ½ cup half & half
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
For the Crust
- Stir the flour, salt, and Swerve together in a medium bowl until evenly combined.
- Cut in the butter with a fork or pastry cutter.
- Sprinkle in water by the tablespoon until a soft dough forms and it begins to hold together.
- Evenly press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
For the Filling
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Then add pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the Swerve and salt, and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs mixed with yolks, half-and-half, and melted butter, and beat until combined.
- Finally, add the vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and beat until incorporated.
- Pour the filling in the pie crust.
- Bake for 50 -65 minutes until the top starts to brown and the filling is set but still jiggles slightly in the center.
- Place pie on wire rack and cool to room temperature, then Swerve and enjoy!
Makes about 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.