- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan very well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix and the pumpkin pie spice. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, butter, vanilla and water and whisk until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the topping ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut the butter in using a pastry cutter or two knives.
- Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle over top. Return to the oven and bake another 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely. In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered Swerve and water until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
Makes 16 servings
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|