Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla egg white protein powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Swerve
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened (Kite Hill dairy free cream cheese if dairy free)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon confectioners Swerve
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (400 degrees F in convection oven).
- Place coconut oil in a cast iron skillet and grease skillet well. Place into oven to preheat skillet.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, protein powder, Swerve, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, vanilla and natural sweetener. Blend for about 1 minute or until foamy. Open oven and Pour the batter into the hot skillet. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden brown. TIP: Poke holes in the Dutch Baby with a toothpick about 5 minutes before they finish baking to release moisture so they don’t shrink.
- While Dutch baby bake, make the frosting by placing the softened cream cheese, almond milk, Swerve and vanilla in a small bowl. Use a spoon to combine until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the pancake from the oven, drizzle frosting on the pancake, cut into wedges and enjoy!
Dutch Baby Pancakes 2
Serving Size 1/2 pancake
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|