Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla egg white protein powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Swerve
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened (Kite Hill dairy free cream cheese if dairy free)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon confectioners Swerve
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (400 degrees F in convection oven).
- Place coconut oil in a cast iron skillet and grease skillet well. Place into oven to preheat skillet.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, protein powder, Swerve, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, vanilla and natural sweetener. Blend for about 1 minute or until foamy. Open oven and Pour the batter into the hot skillet. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden brown. TIP: Poke holes in the Dutch Baby with a toothpick about 5 minutes before they finish baking to release moisture so they don’t shrink.
- While Dutch baby bake, make the frosting by placing the softened cream cheese, almond milk, Swerve and vanilla in a small bowl. Use a spoon to combine until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the pancake from the oven, drizzle frosting on the pancake, cut into wedges and enjoy!
Dutch Baby Pancakes 2
Serving Size 1/2 pancake
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.