- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve Brown, pumpkin pie spice, cream of tartar, and baking soda. Stir in the egg, pumpkin puree, butter, and vanilla extract until the dough comes together.
- In a small shallow bowl, whisk the Swerve Granular and cinnamon together.
- Using wet hands, roll the dough into 1 inch balls, then roll the balls in the cinnamon mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart and press down with the heel of your hand to flatten to about ½ inch thick.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are puffed and just barely firm to the touch - they will still be quite soft but will firm up as they cool. Remove and let cool completely on the pan.
Serving Size 1 Cookie
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|