- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 additional raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounces sugar free dark chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 ounce cocoa butter
- Sugar free sprinkles, if desired.
- Combine the cream cheese, raspberries, 1/2 cup Swerve, and the vanilla in a food processor high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
- Spoon the mixture into small silicone molds, about the size of mini muffin cups. Fill each about 2/3 full - you should get about 16. Press a raspberry into each so that it’s covered by the cheesecake mixture.
- Freeze until solid, 6 to 10 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together until smooth. Remove from heat but keep over the pan of water.
- Working with one frozen bite at a time, drop into the chocolate and toss with a fork until coated. Lift out and tap the fork gently on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on the baking sheet and add sprinkles, if using.
- Repeat with the remaining frozen bites.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|