Raspberry Coconut Cream Popsicles
- 1 14-oz can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 6 tbsp confectioner's Swerve Sweetener, divided
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup water
- Turn chilled coconut milk can upside down and open. Pour off coconut water and reserve for another use.
- Scoop coconut cream into a medium bowl and add 2 tbsp powdered Swerve and the coconut extract. Beat until mixture holds soft peaks. If your coconut cream is too thick to beat properly, add a tbsp or so of the reserved coconut water to thin it out just a bit.
- In a food processor, combine berries with remaining Swerve Sweetener and water. Puree until smooth.
- Add berry mixture to coconut cream mixture and swirl together but don't fully combine.
- Divide half of mixture between 12 small popsicles molds or 8 to 10 large ones. Tap molds on the counter to release air bubbles then fill with remaining mixture and tap again.
- Push wooden popsicles sticks about halfway into each mold and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- To release popsicles, sit molds in hot water for 10 to 20 seconds and then pull gently.
NET CARB COUNT. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting dietary fiber and Swerve used in the recipe.
Serving Size 1 (64g)
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.