Raspberry Cream Mimosas
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup Swerve, confectioners
- 1 bottle champagne or other sparkling wine
- In a blender or food processor, combine raspberries and water. Blend until pureed. Transfer the puree to a sieve set over a bowl and let drain, pressing on the solids to extract as much juice as possible.
- Stir in whipping cream and Swerve. Freeze 2 to 4 hours.
- Scrape the frozen raspberry mixture and then spoon about 2 tablespoons into each champagne glass. Top with champagne and garnish with a few fresh raspberries.
- Serves 8.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat no|
|Total Carbs 11g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.