Rhubarb Gin Fizz
- 1 cup diced fresh rhubarb
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Swerve, Confectioner’s
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 ounces gin
- Prosecco for topping up (2-3 oz)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the rhubarb and water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl, pressing on the solids to release as much liquid as possible.
- Whisk in the Swerve until well combined and let cool completely.
- To make the cocktails, fill 4 highball glasses about halfway with ice. Divide the rhubarb syrup among the glasses. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 ounce gin to each glass and stir. Top with prosecco.
Rhubarb Gin Fizz Pouring
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.