Roasted Blueberry Crème Fraîche Popsicles
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 8 ounces crème fraîche or cultured sour cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 450F. In a glass or ceramic baking dish, toss blueberries with granulated Swerve Sweetener. Roast 15 to 20 minutes, until just soft enough to mash with a fork. Let some berries remain whole.
- In a large bowl, combine crème fraîche with Half and Half, powdered Swerve Sweetener and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Swirl blueberry mixture lightly into crème fraîche mixture but do not fully incorporate.
- Spoon into popsicle molds, insert sticks two thirds of the way into the popsicles and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Makes 6 large or 12 small popsicles.
Serving Size 1 large Popsicle
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|