Roasted Blueberry Crème Fraîche Popsicles
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 8 ounces crème fraîche or cultured sour cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 450F. In a glass or ceramic baking dish, toss blueberries with granulated Swerve Sweetener. Roast 15 to 20 minutes, until just soft enough to mash with a fork. Let some berries remain whole.
- In a large bowl, combine crème fraîche with Half and Half, powdered Swerve Sweetener and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Swirl blueberry mixture lightly into crème fraîche mixture but do not fully incorporate.
- Spoon into popsicle molds, insert sticks two thirds of the way into the popsicles and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Makes 6 large or 12 small popsicles.
Serving Size 1 large Popsicle
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.