- Preheat the oven to 350F and heavily grease a bundt pan.
- Spread pecans along the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, oil, rum, water, and vanilla until well combined. Add cake mix and mix until well incorporated, about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into bundt pan over pecans, and bake for about 35 minutes. The cake is done when the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
- While the cake is baking, make the glaze. Melt butter in saucepan, then add Swerve, rum, and water. Whisk until all ingredients are combined. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the cake is done baking, place on cooling rack. Gently prick holes into the cake with a skewer. Pour about half the glaze onto the cake.
- Once the cake absorbs the glaze, carefully turn it onto the cake plate. Gently prick more holes onto the top of the cake, then pour remaining glaze onto cake.
Note: This cake is best at room temperature. It should last 3-4 days.
Makes about 12 servings.
Serving Size 82g
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|