- Preheat the oven to 350F and heavily grease a bundt pan.
- Spread pecans along the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, oil, rum, water, and vanilla until well combined. Add cake mix and mix until well incorporated, about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into bundt pan over pecans, and bake for about 35 minutes. The cake is done when the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
- While the cake is baking, make the glaze. Melt butter in saucepan, then add Swerve, rum, and water. Whisk until all ingredients are combined. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the cake is done baking, place on cooling rack. Gently prick holes into the cake with a skewer. Pour about half the glaze onto the cake.
- Once the cake absorbs the glaze, carefully turn it onto the cake plate. Gently prick more holes onto the top of the cake, then pour remaining glaze onto cake.
Note: This cake is best at room temperature. It should last 3-4 days.
Makes about 12 servings.
Serving Size 82g
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.