Salted Brownie Cookies
- 1 boxSwerve Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, eggs, and melted oil. Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop the batter onto the parchment in 2 tablespoon mounds spaced 3” apart.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until set, remove and allow to cool completely. Once cooled sprinkle with salt. Store in a lidded container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Serving Size 1 Brownie Cookie
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.