Salted Brownie Cookies
- 1 boxSwerve Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, eggs, and melted oil. Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop the batter onto the parchment in 2 tablespoon mounds spaced 3” apart.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until set, remove and allow to cool completely. Once cooled sprinkle with salt. Store in a lidded container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Serving Size 1 Brownie Cookie
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|