- ½ cup Swerve, Granulated
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cups raw macadamia nuts
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Flaked sea salt for sprinkling
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine Swerve and water, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil and cook until mixture darkens, 7 to 9 minutes. Mixture may smoke slightly; this is normal.
- Remove from heat and whisk in butter. Add macadamia nuts and stir quickly to coat. Stir in sea salt. Spoon nuts out into small mounds (about 7 or 8 nuts per mound) on prepared baking sheet. Let cool completely.
- In a heatproof bowl set over barely simmering water, melt chocolate and stir until smooth. Dip clusters in chocolate, turning to coat completely. Lift out with a fork and tap the fork firmly against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place cluster back on parchment paper and sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 15 minutes.
Makes 24 clusters.
Salted Caramel Macadamia Clusters
Serving Size 1 cluster
|Total Fat 8g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|