- 1 lb hot breakfast sausage (Jimmy Deans)
- 1 8-oz package sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 box of Swerve Sweets Pancake and Waffle Mix
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and place parchment paper on two to three cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl combine pancake and waffle mix, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, grated cheese, and sausage. Mix until combined
3. With a spoon or spatula, mix all ingredients until they are well-combined and formed into a ball.
4. Form into medium size balls (like 2-3 TBS) with hands and place on cookie sheets. Normally 12 balls to a cookie sheet (can do more if you make them smaller).
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
6. Can be served hot, room temperature or cold (if they last that long).
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 8g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|