Sesame Miso Cookies
- Beat the butter, miso, Swerve Confectioners and Brown Swerve in a stand mixer on medium-high for 5 minutes, until it becomes fluffy and light.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix to incorporate, about one minute.
- Whisk together almond flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and add to mixer until just combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, roast the sesame seeds at 350° for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Separate dough into 12 equal portions and form into thick, flat rounds. Freeze for 15 minutes, then roll to coat completely in sesame seeds.
- Space at least 4 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until deeply browned evenly across the top.
- Allow to cool completely before eating (they’re delicious warm, but crumbly!).
Adapted from Jun & Tonic.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 20g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|