Simple Raspberry Sauce
- 9 ounces fresh raspberries
- ¼ - ½ cup granular Swerve (depending on the sweetness you want)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ tsp xantham gum
- 1 TBS water (optional- depending on if raspberry sauce needs to be thinned)
- Combine raspberries, Swerve, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until raspberries break down, Swerve dissolves, and sauce is heated through, 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and press sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Place back on stove top at medium heat and add xantham gum, whisking quickly to thicken (1-2 minutes)- remove from stove top and set aside to let continue to thicken and come to room temperature.
- Serve instantly, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 45 minute until serving.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.