- 1 cup water
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ⅔ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3 to 4 cups sparkling water, chilled
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the water and ginger pieces to a boil. Remove from heat and cover. Let steep 20 minutes.
- Remove the ginger pieces and transfer the water to a large pitcher. Add the lemon juice and Swerve and stir to combine well.
- Add the sparkling water and adjust the sweetener to taste. Serve over ice.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size 365g
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|