Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
- 1 cup water
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ⅔ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3 to 4 cups sparkling water, chilled
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the water and ginger pieces to a boil. Remove from heat and cover. Let steep 20 minutes.
- Remove the ginger pieces and transfer the water to a large pitcher. Add the lemon juice and Swerve and stir to combine well.
- Add the sparkling water and adjust the sweetener to taste. Serve over ice.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size 365g
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.