- 1 ½ lbs salmon filets
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Swerve, Confectioner’s
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 ½ tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425F and lightly grease the bottom of a large glass or ceramic baking dish. Lay the salmon filets in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the Swerve, Sriracha, water, soy sauce or coconut aminos, and garlic. Bring to a simmer, whisking until well combined.
- Brush about half the glaze over the salmon and bake 9 to 14 minutes, depending on how thick your filets are. The fish should be opaque and flake easily with a fork when done.
- Remove and brush with more of the glaze. Sprinkle with chopped scallions before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving Size about 6 oz
|Total Fat 31g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|