Sriracha Glazed Salmon
- 1 ½ lbs salmon filets
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Swerve, Confectioner’s
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 ½ tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425F and lightly grease the bottom of a large glass or ceramic baking dish. Lay the salmon filets in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the Swerve, Sriracha, water, soy sauce or coconut aminos, and garlic. Bring to a simmer, whisking until well combined.
- Brush about half the glaze over the salmon and bake 9 to 14 minutes, depending on how thick your filets are. The fish should be opaque and flake easily with a fork when done.
- Remove and brush with more of the glaze. Sprinkle with chopped scallions before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving Size about 6 oz
|Total Fat 31g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.