Strawberry Buttermilk Donuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place a silicone donut pan on a baking sheet for easy transfer in and out of the oven. A metal donut pan will also work – simply spray with cooking spray (just note that the baking time will vary, so keep an eye on it in the oven).
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until the batter is completely smooth and even.
- Scoop the batter into the donut pan. Bake for 27 minutes, or until the surface of the donuts spring back when tapped. Let cool completely in the pan, the place in the freezer while you make the glaze (at least 30 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Swerve Confectioners and strawberry purée. Last, whisk in the melted coconut oil.
- Dip the donuts in the glaze and place on a wire cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 9 donuts
Serving Size 97g
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 8g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.