- 1 ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract (optional, but brings out strawberry flavor)
- Wash and cut stems/greens off strawberries and place in food processor or chopper. Process until a smooth puree is achieved.
- Transfer strawberry puree to a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring often, until puree is reduced by at least half, about 10- 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add 3/4 cup Swerve into butter, and beat until combined.
- Add 4 TBS strawberry puree, vanilla, and almond extract into butter mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining 4 TBS of Strawberry Puree into frosting until combined.
We used Swerve Sweets Cake Mix for a quick and easy cupcake batter.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|