- 1 ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract (optional, but brings out strawberry flavor)
- Wash and cut stems/greens off strawberries and place in food processor or chopper. Process until a smooth puree is achieved.
- Transfer strawberry puree to a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring often, until puree is reduced by at least half, about 10- 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add 3/4 cup Swerve into butter, and beat until combined.
- Add 4 TBS strawberry puree, vanilla, and almond extract into butter mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining 4 TBS of Strawberry Puree into frosting until combined.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.