- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the freeze-dried strawberries in a blender or food processor and blend until a fine powder forms, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the softened butter until light and fluffy, add in the confectioners Swerve 1 cup at a time until fully incorporated. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Add additional heavy cream to reach desired consistency if the frosting is too thick. Transfer the icing to an icing bag fitted with desired tip.
Serving Size 39g
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|