- Wash strawberries, drain, and cut of stems.
- Crush strawberries in a bowl one at a time. I used the back of a measuring cup and be careful it will splatter.
- Combine strawberries, powdered pectin, gelatin, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add Swerve, stirring until dissolved. Return to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and skim foam if necessary
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust 2-piece caps. Process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner or boiling pot of water jars with tightened lids can be submerged in.
Note: If canning for long term enjoyment- https://www.freshpreserving.com/waterbath-canning.html
Makes 2-16 oz jars or 64 TBSP
Serving Size 21g
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|