- Wash strawberries, drain, and cut of stems.
- Crush strawberries in a bowl one at a time. I used the back of a measuring cup and be careful it will splatter.
- Combine strawberries, powdered pectin, gelatin, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add Swerve, stirring until dissolved. Return to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and skim foam if necessary
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust 2-piece caps. Process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner or boiling pot of water jars with tightened lids can be submerged in.
Note: If canning for long term enjoyment- https://www.freshpreserving.com/waterbath-canning.html
Makes 2-16 oz jars or 64 TBSP
Serving Size 21g
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.