- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 to 2 tbsp confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 tsp granulated Swerve Sweetener for rimming
- 2 strawberries
- In a blender, combine ice, strawberries, lime juice, tequila and confectioner’s Swerve. Blend until smooth.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of two cocktail or margarita glass. Place granulated Swerve in a shallow dish and run the rim of the glass through the sweetener.
- Divide margaritas between prepared glasses. Garnish with lime wedges and strawberries.
- Makes 2 large margaritas.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.