- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 tsp grassfed gelatin
- ⅓ cup Swerve, Confectioner’s
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly grease 4 small (4 ounce) ramekins (or simply use small dessert cups if you don’t plan un-molding the panna cotta).
- Puree the strawberries in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the cream into a medium saucepan. Sprinkle with the gelatin and whisk well to combine. Set over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Whisk well until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the strawberries, Swerve, and vanilla extract. Divide the mixture among the ramekins or dessert cups and refrigerate until set, about 2 to 3 hours.
- To unmold, set the ramekins in a bowl of hot water for 15 to 30 seconds. Cover with a plate and flip over. Give the ramekin a good shake to loosen the panna cotta.
- You can also simply eat the panna cotta right out of the dishes.
Makes 4 servings.
Strawberry Panna Cotta 2
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 32g|
|Total Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|