Strawberry Panna Cotta
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 tsp grassfed gelatin
- ⅓ cup Swerve, Confectioner’s
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly grease 4 small (4 ounce) ramekins (or simply use small dessert cups if you don’t plan un-molding the panna cotta).
- Puree the strawberries in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the cream into a medium saucepan. Sprinkle with the gelatin and whisk well to combine. Set over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Whisk well until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the strawberries, Swerve, and vanilla extract. Divide the mixture among the ramekins or dessert cups and refrigerate until set, about 2 to 3 hours.
- To unmold, set the ramekins in a bowl of hot water for 15 to 30 seconds. Cover with a plate and flip over. Give the ramekin a good shake to loosen the panna cotta.
- You can also simply eat the panna cotta right out of the dishes.
Makes 4 servings.
Strawberry Panna Cotta 2
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 32g|
|Total Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.