- 1 stick of butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 TBS milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Watkins Natural Food Coloring or McCormick’s Natural Food Coloring (red)
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Swerve, Confectioners and mix on high for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix for another 5 minutes.
- Squirt 18-20 drops of natural food coloring in icing, and mix in with spoon until desired color is reached.
- Ice cooled cookies and enjoy!
Makes about 36 servings.
Serving Size about 1 tsp (6g)
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|