Sugar Cookie Icing
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 TBS milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Watkins Natural Food Coloring or McCormick’s Natural Food Coloring (red)
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Swerve, Confectioners and mix on high for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix for another 5 minutes.
- Squirt 18-20 drops of natural food coloring in icing, and mix in with spoon until desired color is reached.
- Ice cooled cookies and enjoy!
Makes about 36 servings.
Serving Size about 1 tsp (6g)
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.