- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cups Swerve granular
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Swerve granular for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and Swerve until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix until well-combined.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full and roll into a ball.
- Coat ball of dough by rolling in a bowl with 1/4 cup Swerve granular.
- Place cookie dough onto baking sheet, spacing about 1½-inches to 2 inches apart. Lightly press each cookie down with the bottom of a glass. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.