- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cups Swerve granular
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Swerve granular for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and Swerve until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix until well-combined.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full and roll into a ball.
- Coat ball of dough by rolling in a bowl with 1/4 cup Swerve granular.
- Place cookie dough onto baking sheet, spacing about 1½-inches to 2 inches apart. Lightly press each cookie down with the bottom of a glass. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 8g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|