- 2 lbs kielbasa sausage, cut into ½ inch chunks
- ½ cup tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 to 2 tbsp Asian Chili Garlic Sauce (not the sweet chili sauce but the really hot stuff!)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup Swerve, confectioners
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- Place the kielbasa in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tomato sauce, Chili Garlic Sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, and Swerve. Pour over the kielbasa and toss a little to coat.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the kielbasa to a serving dish. Briskly whisk the xanthan gum into the sauce that remains in the slow cooker. Once it has thickened, pour over the kielbasa.
- Alternatively, you can return the kielbasa to the slow cooker and serve directly from there.
Makes 12 appetizer sized servings.
Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Sausage
Serving Size 3 oz
|Total Fat 12g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|