Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Sausage
- 2 lbs kielbasa sausage, cut into ½ inch chunks
- ½ cup tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 to 2 tbsp Asian Chili Garlic Sauce (not the sweet chili sauce but the really hot stuff!)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup Swerve, confectioners
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- Place the kielbasa in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tomato sauce, Chili Garlic Sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, and Swerve. Pour over the kielbasa and toss a little to coat.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the kielbasa to a serving dish. Briskly whisk the xanthan gum into the sauce that remains in the slow cooker. Once it has thickened, pour over the kielbasa.
- Alternatively, you can return the kielbasa to the slow cooker and serve directly from there.
Makes 12 appetizer sized servings.
Serving Size 3 oz
|Total Fat 12g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.