Sweet Potato Pie
- Preheat oven oven to 325 degrees. Place dough into pie pan.
- Combine all ingredients except dough in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- To assemble, spoon the sweet potato filling evenly into the dough-lined pan. Using a spoon or spatula, evenly spread the filling so that the top is smooth. If desired, add whole or crushed pecans to the rim of the pie.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into the pie comes out clean, and the filling is set.
- Let pie cool at least 1 hour before slicing. If desired serve with Whipped Cream.
*Note: You may need to cover the edges with foil so that the crust does not get too brown.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 14g|