Sweet Tea Lemonade
- 4 cups water, divided
- 3 tea bags of black tea (I used Irish Breakfast)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 ¼ cups water
- For the sweet tea, bring two cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add tea bags and baking soda. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Stir in Swerve and remaining water until well combined.
- For the lemonade, combine lemon juice, Swerve, and water in a container. Stir to mix well.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and add equal parts tea and lemonade. Alternatively, you can combine them together in one large pitcher and pour into glasses to serve.
- Be sure to use plenty of ice and always stir before serving as the sweetener tends to settle out when it sits.
- Makes about 8 cups. Serves 8.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g no|
|Sodium 50 mg|
|Total Carbs 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.