- 4 cups water, divided
- 3 tea bags of black tea (I used Irish Breakfast)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 3 ¼ cups water
- For the sweet tea, bring two cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add tea bags and baking soda. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Stir in Swerve and remaining water until well combined.
- For the lemonade, combine lemon juice, Swerve, and water in a container. Stir to mix well.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and add equal parts tea and lemonade. Alternatively, you can combine them together in one large pitcher and pour into glasses to serve.
- Be sure to use plenty of ice and always stir before serving as the sweetener tends to settle out when it sits.
Makes about 8 cups.
Sweet Tea Lemonade
Serving Size 1 cup
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Sodium 50 mg|
|Total Carbs 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|