Sweetheart Cupcakes for Two
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Granular
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with two silicone or parchment muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, Swerve, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in the egg, butter, water, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Divide the batter among the two muffin cups and bake about 20 minutes, until the tops are firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mash the berries with a fork. Add the cream cheese, butter, and Swerve and beat until well combined. Add a little whipping cream to thin it out if necessary (it should be spreadable but not runny).
- Remove the cupcakes from the silicone or parchment liners.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the tops off the cupcakes (you want to cut it a little below where the cupcake liners came up). Use a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut a hole in the tops.
- Spread about 1 tbsp of the filling over the cut-side of the bottom of each cupcake and replace the top. Use any remaining filling to fill in the heart.
Makes 2 cupcakes.
Serving Size 1 cupcake
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.