Cosmopolitan Jello Shots
- 1 cup 100% Cranberry Juice, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin (or 2 1/2 envelopes plain Knox gelatin)
- 1 cup vodka
- 4 to 6 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it
- 3/4 tsp orange extract
- 6 limes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberry juice and lime juice. Sprinkle with gelatin and let sit for a few minutes. Then turn heat to medium low and stir until gelatin is dissolved, 3 or 4 minutes.
- Stir in vodka, Swerve and orange extract.
- Pour into pans, molds or lime rinds*, and chill until set, at least 3 hours.
- *To gel the mixture in lime rinds, cut limes in half lengthwise. Squeeze juice out (use some for the jello shots and save the rest for another use). Turn lime half inside out and peel flesh off rind, then turn lime back in.
- Pour gelatin mixture into lime halves and let set 3 or 4 hours, then cut each lime half into 2 or 3 wedges.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.