Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 3 TBSP almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBSP butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 box Swerve Sweets Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Swerve, Granular (optional)
- 1 oz 70% chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together milk, vanilla, and melted butter in a large bowl. Add baking mix, cocoa powder, Swerve, and chocolate chunks. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet. Lightly press down on the cookie to flatten.
- Bake for about 14 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on the sheet for about 30 minutes.
Note: Reserve some chocolate pieces to place on top of the cookie after flattening for a nice presentation.
Makes about 13 cookies.
Triple Chocolate Cookies 4
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 3g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|