- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish heavily with butter, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the brownie mix, egg, water, and oil. Stir with a whisk until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula until well incorporated into the batter.
- Spread the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-38 minutes or until the middle of the brownies is set.
- While the brownies are baking, make the chocolate ganache: Over a double boiler, add heavy cream, Swerve, chopped chocolate, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes.
- Once brownies are cooled, remove from pan and pour ganache over brownies. Spread evenly over the brownies, then slice into squares.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Added Sugar 1g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|