Triple Chocolate Scones
- 1 2/3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Swerve Granular
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted but not hot
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Lightly grease the paper or mat with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Add the eggs, butter, and vanilla extract and stir until the dough comes together. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and pat out into an 8 inch circle. Cut into 8 equal wedges and carefully lift and space around the baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until the top of the scones are firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- For the chocolate drizzle, pour the cream into a small microwave safe bowl and heat on high until bubbling. Add the chopped chocolate and let sit 3 minutes to melt. Add the Swerve and whisk until smooth.
- Place the chocolate in a small ziploc bag and cut off the very tip of one corner. Drizzle over the cooled scones.
Serving Size 76g
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.