Vanilla Spice Cake
- Preheat to 350 and grease and line a 9 inch round cake pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, whisk bake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves
- In separate medium bowl, whisk Brown Swerve, vanilla, eggs, apple sauce, oil, and water, until well combined
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and mix until combined
- Pour batter in prepared pan, and place in oven
- Cook for 25 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil, and return to oven. Cook for 10 more minutes. Cake should be ready when a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean or with just a few crumbs.
- Set cake aside on cooling rack and let completely cool. Scrape side of pan with knife going around edge of cake, and then flip cake over on a cooling rack.
- Flip back over on cake plate, tray or plate. Frost with Swerve Cream Cheese Frosting or icing/glaze of choice.
Spice Cake 2
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|