Vanilla Cake Mix Spice Cake
Vanilla Spice Cake
- Preheat to 350 and grease and line a 9 inch round cake pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, whisk bake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves
- In separate medium bowl, whisk Brown Swerve, vanilla, eggs, apple sauce, oil, and water, until well combined
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and mix until combined
- Pour batter in prepared pan, and place in oven
- Cook for 25 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil, and return to oven. Cook for 10 more minutes. Cake should be ready when a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean or with just a few crumbs.
- Set cake aside on cooling rack and let completely cool. Scrape side of pan with knife going around edge of cake, and then flip cake over on a cooling rack.
- Flip back over on cake plate, tray or plate. Frost with Swerve Cream Cheese Frosting or icing/glaze of choice.
Spice Cake 2
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.